Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Apparition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1722466

The Apparition Empty
PostSubject: The Apparition   The Apparition EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Cynthia walked onward in the school grounds and encountered a beautiful lake. "Come on out Milotic!" Milotic came out. "Milotic, I want to spend a day relaxing here because I just go out of my coordinator class." I walked with Milotic over towards the tree trunk in the center of the field facing the lake. I sat down and I called out all my Pokemon. "Come out you all, this calls for lunch time!" All my Pokemon came out that I had with me. "Garchomp, I got some of the nice berries you like!" Garchomp winced at me and jumped behind me as if it saw a ghost. I looked behind Garchomp and saw something beautiful. Over the lake there was a apparition of a woman doing the butterfly pose on the lake. She was looking down on the lake and all of a sudden all my Pokemon ran off. "Oh dear! Come back!" The woman looked up from the water and disappeared. I looked and saw my Pokemon running into the forbidden forest. "Oh no! If I chase after them, I can get suspended or something and if I don't,they may not come back!" I ran after my Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
ninetales360
Experienced
Experienced
ninetales360

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-12-12
AcademyCash : 1226925

The Apparition Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparition   The Apparition EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Suddenly a Garchomp ran into Dawn then without stopping toke off towards the woods."What was that?!"
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1272508

The Apparition Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparition   The Apparition EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Kara was walking in the school yard with her eeveelutions at her side. She looked over, maturely, at Cynthia running into te forest, "Um...this place is just full of surprizes. C'mon, buddies, let's go practice coordinating." They walked towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
AcademyCash : 1722466

The Apparition Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparition   The Apparition EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Five months later have passed since this time and Cynthia after being thrown out of the organization she was previously in, walks to the lake. It surely has been a long time since she last been here, to be exact, she hasn't been here since god only knows, probably since Kara and her last fought and Kara nearly killed her.
"Finally you arrive yet again, Cynthia Maple of Lavaridge Town. Said a woman's voice from the lake. Instead, there was nobody there.
""I have chosen you because you have proven yourself more worthy to your Pokemon then any other trainer whom has previously been here. In exchange for your kindness towards Pokemon, I will take you to a memory of mine that explains everything about the lake...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Apparition Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparition   The Apparition Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apparition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy Lake-
Jump to: