Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swablu you hungry?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikachu!XD
Pikachu!XD

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-07-16
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1263177

Swablu you hungry? Empty
PostSubject: Swablu you hungry?   Swablu you hungry? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 am

Okay, okay, ........... Swablu keeps jumping up and starts to tickle Shyanne. Alright already Swablu! Shyanne walks over to the counter where the lunch lady is. Can I get some food for my Swablu? Sure, says the lunch lady. Shyanne hands the lunch lady some money and the lunch lady gives her pokemon food. K thanks!!! said Shyanne. Okay Swablu here. Swablu finally looks satisfied and eats the pokemon food. Okay Swablu, and Pachirisu? U still there? K lets go to Route 205 to get a new friend for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Rachel

Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2010-03-27
AcademyCash : 1788089

Swablu you hungry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swablu you hungry?   Swablu you hungry? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Rachel seats next to Shyanne. "Hey, welcome to the school. You came kinda late in the school year cause gradution is tommrow. You're gonna be a Sophmore. So how do ya like it here.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonschool.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Pikachu!XD
Pikachu!XD

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-07-16
AcademyCash : 1263177

Swablu you hungry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swablu you hungry?   Swablu you hungry? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm

It's cool I only a starter so I had to let Swablu go. I can only have 1 pokemon Pachirisu. And I didn't know tommorow's graduaion. I'm usually on here all day
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Rachel

Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2010-03-27
AcademyCash : 1788089

Swablu you hungry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swablu you hungry?   Swablu you hungry? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:57 pm

"Hey, It's alright. Next year you can have two Pokemon. By the way your new dorm is with Ceclia." said Rachel. "You should visit the grand hall, that's where the gradution is gonna be." Rachel added.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonschool.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Swablu you hungry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swablu you hungry?   Swablu you hungry? Empty

Back to top Go down

Swablu you hungry?
Page 1 of 1