Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dust and Memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1719466

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:26 pm

As Cynthia walked down the hall towards her old classroom, she immediately felt like something was dragging her down.  It has been two years since she has been here last to her surprise and things remain the same but different.  

As Cynthia inserted the key to her old classroom, she saw a Aridos inside her classroom!  
"Garchomp, beauty shine!"  Cynthia shouted.

Aridos sprung up on the walls and started to spit webs out at Cynthia and Garchomp kept defending her friend with her strong flamethrower.  Coincidentally one of the flamethrowers hit the Aridos and then it fainted.  Cynthia looked at it and then threw a pokeball in the air.  
"What are you doing Cynthia!?  You hate Pokemon like Aridos!"  Cynthia thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Atlas Hart

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-06-21
AcademyCash : 993268

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:29 pm

"Madame Maple?  I heard from some of the other staff members you have returned?  My name is Atlas Hart and I will be teaching the fundamentals of Pokemon.  I heard someone screaming down here so I ran to see you here.  May I ask why you left last time?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:31 pm

"I had to run back to my Hoenn due to family emergencies.  I just have not had the chance to return here due to the fact that I got caught up in traveling around Kalos."  Cynthia said proudly, looking at the beautiful woman in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"I just am sad because I used to teach this one girl I used to hate; she ended up becoming a great friend of mine.  Do you want to have a battle?"  Cynthia asked, looking at Atlas and then her Garchomp.
"You see, I know you from a league I competed in once but I never got the strength to challenge you because I feared your strength."
Back to top Go down
Atlas Hart

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:37 pm

I would gladly accept your challenge Professor.  Swanna, Shine on!"
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:39 pm

As Swanna came out of the pokeball, I was able to see the strength it possessed.  Garchomp, show that bird your stone edge!"  Cynthia shouted, making the stones come out so elegantly.
Back to top Go down
Atlas Hart

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Swanna, use hurricane to knock those stones back!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:42 pm

As Garchomp's stone edge reversed back towards it, Cynthia realized one thing; she is just too strong. Garchomp, show her your dragon claw!"
Back to top Go down
Atlas Hart

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Swanna, show Garchomp how we soar to the sky!"  Atlas said as Swanna was at the height of the roof.
"Professor Maple, want me to finish it?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Cynthia looked at Atlas and realized something.  I once was a member of an elite four!  She is a former crescent gym leader, who is supposed to be strongest!?  Garchomp, stone edge her one more time then dig!"  Cynthia said.
Back to top Go down
Atlas Hart

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Cynthia, Swanna, Garchomp, this match is finished. Atlas said returning Swanna to the pole all and walking outside.  "Let's battle a different time.  I want to catch some Pokemon while I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:52 pm

"You are forefiting our match!"  Cynthia shouted, watching Atlas walk away but by that time, Atlas was in the distance to even hear her.
"I guess I got new competition."  Cynthia said, thinking of what that other girl's name could have been.

As she was cleaning her classroom and organizing it, it appeared to her.  Kara, the Umbreon girl.  How is she doing these days, that makes me wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dust and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust and Memories   Dust and Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Dust and Memories
Page 1 of 1