Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1346521

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Greetings    Greetings     EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Tristan felt the damp wooden doors underneath his fingers. Shoulder barging the door, it created open. His baby Cyndaquill trailing behind the teen, he walked in.

Last edited by Tristan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Appaling grammar)
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140766250

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings     EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Tala and Narri were walking down the hall with Makoko the smaller than average talking flaffy with a red gem, Ty the larger and slightly fatter than average Typhlosiona and Skyrim the riolu. Noticing Tristan and Hono Tala gave a slight wave not really caring and Narri just ignored him. "I wonder when the boy got back..." Narri muttered. Tala shrugged. "Who cares? Hi Tristan have a nice trip?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings     EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:11 pm

"No" He said, not bothering even looking at the two girls. He walked towards his dorm, walked in and locked tge door.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings     EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:15 pm

"Lovely... Should we go see if he's alright?" Tala asked. "You broke up so no." Narri stated blankly. "Yeah besides he went to the boys dorm. You go find Nat I'll talk to ya in a bit." she said. Narri shrugged and she walked off. Skyrim decided to stay with Tala and the poke duo. Walking to near te boy's form she told the Pokemon and find Tristan. Ty, Makoko and Skyrim walked to Tristan's room door knocking it. "Tristan are you alright?" Makoko called in.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings     EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:19 pm

"No. Not at all." He sighed, unlocking tgeyd door to see who it was. He sighed when he saw all if Tala's pokemon, sitting down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings     EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:26 pm

"We haven't formally met have we? I'm Makoko the talking Flaaffy! Nice ya meet ya! Now what's got you do down in the dumps?" she asked as the trio walked in. "(If he's like T I'd say the break up or a death.)" Ty said thoughtfully. Skyrim shrugged "(I don't know most humans confusse me...)" he added. Makoko sighed. "I asked him not you shut up! Anyways, go ahead and tell me dear! We can keep a secret!" Makoko said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings     EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:30 pm

"Well, probably both, I don't this me and Tala are together anymore... But I went away for my brother's funeral, and I voukdnt come back here. He meant sighed much yo me." He sighed. He looked ought the door for Tala.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings     EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:37 pm

"(If you're looking for Tala then don't bother...)" Ty said. Makoko elbowed him in the stomach. "Hoe insensitive Ty!" "(Well if the girl doesn't like going into the boy's dorm to find her own brother do you think she'll come to find someone she's not related to?)" Skyrim pointed out. "True true! Well she was worried so she just wanted us to check on ya!" Makoko she added.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings     EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:27 am

"Well thanks for coming guys but I need some time alone. Tell the girl I still love her." he sighed, leaning back on his bed.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings     EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:48 am

"(I dunno weither to sound girly saying that's so sweet. Or just say we will....)" Ty muttered. "Well that doesn't count for me I'm a girl. Aww that's so sweet and cute! We'll tell her but you, keep in mind you both were a bit young and not emotionally ready to be going out anyway." Makoko said walking out. Skyrim sighed "(Youre all confussing me too much I'm glad and a guy and a Pokemon things are a lot easier...)" he muttered walking out. Ty just sat for a moment. "(She misses you too, she just thinks you both need space right now. She also said she's here for you if you need to talk.)" Ty said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings     Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy Campus :: Academy Entrance-
Jump to: