Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a cool down turns to a smack down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1088275

a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 am

Maylene hugged him "maybe if i had been a bit stronger then...*sigh* i'm so weak" she said burying her head into his chest a little more
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1089779

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 am

I gave a sigh and punched her on the head. "You're not weak so don't say you are! Anyone would fall to a Psychic, look at me and Draco for example!" I told her."
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:21 am

Maylene rubbed her head a bit,she definetly got the jist of the message,she hugged Aaron "Aaron...i love you...but i don't deserve you..."
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:24 am

I sighed again "You're a right idiot it's the other way about!" I told her, it was true, I'm not good enough for someone so kind and gentle.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:29 am

Maylene shook her head before pulling away and giving him a small kiss on the cheek "aaron...my knight in shining armour!" She said with a giggle. She rested her head on his shoulder "i knew i loved you....from the first sight!" She whispered to herself just loud enough for him to hear
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:34 am

"And that's what I'll always be." I promised picking her up bridal style. "You better calm yourself down before your brother sees you. Don't want him to worry." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Maylene giggled a bit and reasted her head against his cheek
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:29 am

I gave a smile when I remembered Kelly. But then she did say her friends were in the area so I'm sure she's fine.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:06 am

Maylene wondered if Kelly would be ok,but it wasn't noticeble as she just stayed in Aaron's arms,lost in the moment
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 am

I looked down at her and knew what she was thinking, "Kelly is a strong fighter, besides one with her training is bad enough but about 10 of her friends same level and higher are with her so she'll be fine!" I assured.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 am

Maylene smiled "that's good"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:51 am

I took her back to the academy where we waited for Kelly.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1099532

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 am

Cyto pushed Kelly away,she got a zoroark from its luxury ball which used flamethrower around them,burning all of the weapons to ashes. she sighed,she knew Maylene had regained control and saw no point in staying any longer "what the other commanders see in you kids i don't know..." she thought to herself,returning zoroark and teleporting away
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:46 pm

I gave a growl as a few boys and girls with hoods up came from out of the trees. "No wonder you wanted us to come along, she's a strong Psychic!"One said. I gave a nod. "Yeah, thanks for the back up, I'm goanna head back burn off steam later brothers and sisters of the brotherhood!" I called waving off I was so angry that she just left I wanted to fight her! "Any bothers just give a call we'll be near by!" The same assassin called. I knew I could rely on that as I walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a cool down turns to a smack down   a cool down turns to a smack down - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

a cool down turns to a smack down
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5