Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Great.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1313021

Return of the Great. Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:50 am

Tristan felt a tear welling up in his eye as he approached the large Mahogany doors to the Academy. He quickly brushed it away and pushed them open, anticipating meeting his old friends again. It had passed his birthday when he was away, he was now 13, and, feeling older, he felt stronger. He sent out Salamence and hopped on his back. Salamence trudged through the hallway, and when Tristan saw the gym, he hopped off.

Last edited by Blueninja41 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140732750

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:54 am

Nat, Narri and Tala were training when they seen the new face. Narri pulled out her katana holding it up to the boy's view. "Who are you?" she asked. Tala slapped her forehead "Hey Tristan, long time no see, these are my cousin Narri the ninja and Nat the witch, Narri's the crazy one with the sword!" she groaned. "That's my sis...sadly!" Nat groaned shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 am

"HAHAHA, MY PLANE BEATS YOUR SWORD!" He laughed and pushed the sword aside, waving his plane keys around.
"Tala! Its been a Lomg time, how are you?" He said, taking a step towards them, looking at Tala.
"How old does that make you now? And hey Nat, me and gala have known eachother a while, but I had to do some buisness on duty, so I have been 'away'"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:09 am

"Hey, well, I'm 12 now, how old does that make you two?" "Narri and I are twins and we're only about a months or two older than you so we're 12 too!" "Yeah, anyways I'm good, I was wondering where you were, I'm glad you're ok!" Tala said as Narri put her sword in it's sheath walking behind Nat and Tala.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:17 am

"Wow, twelve! Only a year younger than me!" He said, using salamence as a seat, patting him in the head. "So what has gone on since i left? Did Hana and Trix leave?" He said, thinking of his old friends.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:25 am

"Haven't seen them in a while, I'm starting to wonder!" Tala admitted. Narri's presence once sent icy chills down Tala and Nat's spines. "Look Narri you're my sister and I love you and all but, lighten up, you're so cold right now you could turn an active volcano to ice! So calm down or get lost!" Nat said getting annoyed at her sister's glares. "This happens every day now, the school lab has been blown up, Team Genesis has showed up, I found out my dad is my uncle and my siblings are my cousins, I found I had a long lost brother who works for team Genesis, my 'father' is the owner of team Genesis and my Aura Guardian abilities have imporved, have I missed anything?" Nat and Narri shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:35 am

"Wow! How long have I been gone?" He said, astounded by how much has happened. Team Genesis? Not here too... Wait, your father is the leader of team Genesis? You know they are wanted by EVERYONE, and I mean Secret Police, The Army, even my Regiment had them as our top priority."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 am

"Don't worry, he's on the top of mine's Nat's and Narri's 'To kill list' so we're on the same page. Arcause! I hate the fact that Nucleo is my...father!" Tala said trying to say that last word without feeling sick. "Oh I say one thing, I would love the pleasure to slice Nucleo's head off with my blade!" Narri said with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:54 am

"Right, well that name helps, do you have any idea where he would be?" Tristan said, pulling out his phone, typing in code. Tm Glctc bad nm "Nucleo"
He slid his phone back into his pocket, and hopping off salamence.
"Salamence, Return!" he said as he returned Salamence to his pokeball.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:59 am

"One of the bases I dunno! i could as my brother if he has any idea! But I've gotten him into enough trouble already so it might be best if I didn't sorry!" Tala apologized. "Why don't you track him with Aura?" Nat asked "Don't you remember what happened last time, although I could try in a few days!" Tala offered.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:04 am

"That's fine, the name is absolutely great. That's more than I thought I'd ever find, you've helped loads! Anyway, off that topic, i am very hungry, wanna go to get some lunch?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:09 am

"I've got lots of baked goods to share let's go!" she said with a smile. "I have lots of japanese drinks to share..." Narri mumbled. "And I have lots of different treats I can summon!" Nat giggled.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:17 am

OOC: Make a new topic?

Tristan sent out his Skarmory and Patted her head.
"Wait, I need to go get something, I'll be right back, you go to the Dinner hall." He said, running off down the hall towards the entrance of the Academy.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:20 am

OOC: Okay

BIC: "See you soon!" Tala called.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:22 am

Tristan turned and said down the hallway, "See you!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:38 am

OOC: Ok made the topic in the cafateria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Great.   Return of the Great. Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Great.
Page 1 of 1