Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733750

The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Tala looked towards Draco "You should use your aura to create a protective shield around yourself!" she shouted to him telepathically.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1256492

The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Amelie was surrounded by both of them scared
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1097782

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Chris stepped in front o Amelie and draco stabbed him in the shoulder. he shook for a minute "n-no.....i...won't....i won't let you hurt her!" Ashley saw him and fliched "Chr-CHRIIS!!!"

Last edited by MarioandSonicmad on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:17 pm

"Amelie I promised you I will do everything in my power and I will!" Tala said to her telepathically. Tala then raised her arms putting a healing sheild around Chris to heal him.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:18 pm

it wasn't doing much, Chris fell to the floor
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Tala then created a second shield to protect him from further harm.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Rikki Ran to him "chr-Chris?....CHRIS!?" Chris opened his eyes slightly "Rikki?...."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Tala opened the sheild for Rikki to get closer. She concentrated her aura on the healing shield to help Chris.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Rikki cradled her younger brother
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Tala stopped the sheild temporarally, it was draining her of her life force using so much aura but she ran over to Chris concentrating her full aura on healing him.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Chris saw what Tala was doing "don't bother Tala...i...i don't think i'm going to make it.."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Tala shooked her head "If I can't save someone with my aura than I might as well not have this power!" she said her vision going fuzzy she concentrated on the wound. "Rikki take the bandages from my bag and cover the wound I'll stop the bleeding!" she said.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Rikki held Tala's hand "tala,stop...you'll kill yourself i you go much further sweetheart!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:49 pm

"That's my duty now do as I said!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Rikki wrapped the bandage around her brother and looked to Tala "there! now will you stop?" she said concerdly
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Tala managed to stop the bleeding happy with her work she sat down exhaustedly "Yeah..." she said breathing heavily hiding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Chris sturggled to get up but walked over shakily and hugged Tala "you didn't have to,y'know!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Tala hugged him back "It was my duty and my pleasure besides..." she said as she began to cry "It was my brother that done that to you so I had to do something!" she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Chris held her close ".....i won't let any of those rts at team genesis hurt you...you saved my life and i have to return the favor!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

"No you don't as an aura guardian I have to protect others not be protected!" she said trying to stand up but fell to her knees.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:04 pm

Chris caught her "that's all well and good,but i'm in the military,my job is to protect!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:05 pm

"You're injured so stay here with me! I can still create a shield!" she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Chris picked up his AK-47 and aimed it at Elise "you lay a hand on Amelie and you're dead, GOT IT!?"

Last edited by MarioandSonicmad on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Tala created an aura shield around Amelie to protect her from the bullets. "Draco you idiot how could you do that to my friend?!" she hissed telepathically to Draco so loud he couldn't block it out.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:12 pm

"....orders Tala,Elise is an admin,she can report me-no EVEN HAVE ME KILLED!!" a tear was in his eye "i don't wanna leave my little sister alone! besides,it was him or that Amelie chick..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next