Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1097032

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm

IC:ashley walked over "what's wrong?" her eevee popped up on her shoulder and gave freddie a warning glare

OOC:yes,well, the surface of those was probably thiner, the thinner the surface,the easier teeth and bones are to break. THAT is how brittle bone disease works,the bone surface his thinner,meaning it is easily broken. believe me,if i didn't knoe thar,then i wouldn'tve got top marks in my biology test now would i?

Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2012-06-30
AcademyCash : 1208354

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:18 pm

ooc:probably not.... but remember im only 13 years old you are in high school im in middle school failed a grade so im in 7th.
Back to top Go down
http://witchcraftacademy.forumotion.com
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733000

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:22 pm

OOC: Don't sass her we don't have middle school and btw we're only 14 and 15 years old so don't use age as a way to worm out of God modding!!!

BIC: Narri gave a groan pointing to the Infernape.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Ashley sighed "to be honest i picked up that vibe from that infernape" her eevee jumped down and just sat there,watching freddie
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm

ooc:im not but i was making a point that you probably have learned more than i have.
bic: aeee...(ok...) tasha falls off of lightning hitting the ground hard. OW! tasha's eyes turn dark hazel. that hurt a little. freddie sees tasha's eyes and runs like the wind as fast as if not faster than a cheetah.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Ashley raised an eyebrow,eevee just watched freddie
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 pm

OOC: it's not a point we'd be in year 8 in your terms so try and buck up ur attitude! We ain't looking for trouble merly stating facts.

BIC: Narri and Tala gave a groan.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 pm

ooc: im supposed to be in 8th grade but failed 1 year so im in the 7th grade so i haven't learned everything i need to learn ok. and because you both are in higher grades of course you have learned more than me.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:00 pm

OOC:listen missy, we are NOT here to brag OR cause trouble,we are just pointing these things out because some things that happen in your posts don't make sense,if anything,we are trying to help you! i understand your case,but as i said, we are NOT here to brag about grades,all things considered,we don't have middle school here in scotland...anyways

BIC: Ashley knelt down to the girl and put a hand on her shoulder "here,let me help you!" she said,holding her free hand in front o the girl
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 pm

tasha accepts ashleys help thanks ashley
ooc:i understand that and btw im trying to stay calm and it's getting hard. im not exactly mad... well i am.... but not at ya'll and i am more scared than anything...
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:23 pm

OOC: it's ok... i don't mean to put across the wrong message..look, if you need help,don't be ashamed or worried to come and ask me,i'd be glad to help you in any way i can =)

BIC: Ashley gently helped her up "there,that better?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm

OOC: same here just ask!!

BIC: "You ok?" Narri asked voicing here's and Tala's thoughts aloud.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 pm

yes, thank you tasha took a few deep breaths and her eyes darkened back to their normal coloration.
ooc: no it's fine i think i can handle the problems i have... well basically , i have coped with them all my life!
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 am

Ashley let go of her hand and picked eevee back up onto her shoulder
OOC: i'm the same basically,so i always want to help anyone in a tough spot, it's my nature!
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:07 am

Narri threw Tala a suspicious look and Tala knew what she was thinking. "What does that thing with your eyes mean? What does it mean when your eyes change color?" Tala asked.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:56 pm

ooc: thanks for the offer and i will come to either you or tala if i need someone to talk to. and when i done the thing with my eyes they do that in real life too.
bic: oh my eyes lighten when im mad or am having another time where im not breathing but im conscious and seem fine in fact i don't even know it happens someone tells me that's why i had to breath before my eyes darkened. now since my eyes are a dark brown and you can tell the color distinction between my pupil and iris if my eyes darken to be black im cheesed off.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:30 am

"That makes sense!" Tala muttered. Narri gave a thoughtful nod.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 am

Ashley thought for a minute "that happens to my little brother sometimes...the difference is his eye go from dark blue to dark green if he's tense or upset...but no-one really notices 'cause the colour change is only subtle..."
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 pm

when it happens to me its noticeable but a sometimes notice that im not breathing when i get dizzy and force myself to breathe
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 am

"I thought only non-humans and witches could do that but oh well!"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:05 pm

ooc: vampire, and im learning witchcraft.
bic: it's hard sometimes
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:32 am

OOC: LOL demons too well that's what came to mind
BIC: Tala gave a grin before looking at her pokegear. "OH NO! Narri we have to go quick or we'll be late for our classes!" Narri shrugged, "Ok, bye Tasha!" she waved as she walked off with Lightning following her. "Bye Tasha have a nice day, see you later Ash!" Tala called putting Stripes into his pokeball and running off.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:35 pm

ok bye! aren't you going to go with them to class ashley? i only have 1 class and have already been there.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:54 am

Ashley looked at her watch "i don't have any classes,i've been to co-ordinator class and i don't have breeder class for anther two hours!"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:29 pm

i have trainer class but i already had it today tasha said to ashley in a bored-ish tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next