Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Direction switch!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140734750

Direction switch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:01 am

"Easy, I'll put on some bandages and stripes, I know you don't like anyone except me ride on your back but I'll need you to carry Chordia, she won't be able to walk for a few days!" Tala said firmly. Stripes gave a hesitant nod and sat down. Tala then began to bandage Chordia's foot up. "Only Chordia...*sigh*" Tala sighed.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-01
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1084381

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Kai crossed his arms and looked at Chordia with a concerned frown, "Right, just take it easy and don't push yourself for a few days, you'll regret it if you do..." He said lowly, readjusting his hat slightly. "Accidents happen, it could have happened to any one of us Tala." Kai added with a grin.

Blaze looked at Stripes with a confused tilt of his head, "You don't let anyone else but Tala ride you?" He asked, sitting before him with intrigued gaze.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

"Yeah, but this kinda thing happens to her a lot! Trust me!" Tala said finishing bandgeing Chordia's foot. "Sometimes she doesn't get hurt though and it's just plain funny!" she giggled.
"This is true as I only have one master therefore one rider!" Stripes said firmly. Ty walked over shaking his head "That and he doesnt trust anyone else to ride him!" he but in "I'm similar, I only battle with Tala 'cuz I don't like to battle with others, it don't feel right!" he added.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-01
AcademyCash : 1084381

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:14 pm

"Well, if you say so..." Kai muttered, still looking slightly serious.

"Well, I understand that I guess..." Blaze said with a still confused look on his face. "The battle thing I could get too, that trust thing, but not to let others ride, even people close to her...I don't get that."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Tala gave a nod noting how serious he was. "It's alright we got up to more dangerous stuff back in Kanto and Johto!" she said trying to make light of the situation.
"Close to her doesn't mean close to me..." Stripes grumbled watching the trainers. "Whatever..." Ty mumbled.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1098782

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 pm

"hehe, i'll keep your advice in mind kai!" Chordia said giving him a warm smile. a shiny mew then popped out from behind her and gave her a concerned pout "don't worry, i'll be just fine mimiko!" The mew smiled and cuddled up to her. Chordia hugged it back
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:44 pm

"Your not allowed to have Mimiko here! Ledgendries aren't allowed!" Tala told her a bit worriedly.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:44 am

"don't worry,i won't have mimiko for long!" she said patting mimiko on the head "my dad's a bit busy today,so he sent mimiko to me, i'm gonna send her back when he calls me later on!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:47 am

Tala gave a wary glance known that 'later on' didn't always mean the same day.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:54 am

Chordia gave her a reasuring smile "hey, my dad's only judging a contest tala! at the latest,he'll call this evening!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Tala gave a nod and turned to Kai "Sorry if we're cutting you out there, it's just a family thing!" she said smiling. "We should head back soon, we don't wanna miss lunch! And I know a certain Pikachu who will steal my cookies if we miss lunch! Not naming any Pikachu in particular!" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Direction switch!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy's Backyard :: Academy Forest-
Jump to: