Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1086025

practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) Empty
PostSubject: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Colin felt a bit awkward doing this,checking around to make sure he was alone "phew!...no-one's here, i'm all good!" Colin took a plastic sword from his bag and started to practice for the doubles dancing contest
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733250

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Narri watched from above in the shadows. She was interested on how he used the sword not in battle but in dance.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Colin began spinning on one foot with the sword in both hands. Gligar was flying around and nearly knocked into Narri.he looked back at her "gliiiii(hello!)" Colin heard him and looked up to gligar "gligar? Who's up there!?"

OOC: did mockingbird368 get my pm?
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Narri jumped down landing behind Colin, "Who else?" she groaned.

OOC: I'll ask

Last edited by Tala Shinju on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1087529

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 pm

OOC: I just did

BIC: Kelly walked in seeing Colin with her rival Narri she became very jealous as she walked in her Rufflet on her shoulder. "Hiya Colin..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:09 pm

OOC: lol XP

BIC: colin gave kelly a weak smile "oh, hey kelly, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 pm

"Nothing much, me and R were just out for a walk, what about you?" she asked giving Narri a glare.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Colin put the aword back in his bag "getting some practice in..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Narri gave a glare back and Skyrim gave a defencive growl.
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:19 pm

"And did someone surprise you so much you can't? I knew Narri was rude but come on she's taking this ninja spying thing a bit too far!" she said.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Narri reached into her hoddie pocket gripping something and Skyrim's growl became low and angry.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:25 pm

Colin shook his head "it's fine Kel, she didn't disturb me!" He said giving Narri a warm smile "the only thing that taking the ninja thing to far says is that she enjoys it!" He turned back to kelly "heck, people used to tell me that i took ballet too far,so i just told them that i enjoy it..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:33 pm

"I enjoy being a ninja, I can carry deadly weapons with me then!" Narri grumbled keeping her hand in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Colin winked at her
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:46 pm

"Weapons like what? I bet they aren't as deadly as a master assassin's weapons!" Kelly said firmly her Rufflet jumping off her shoulder landing between Narri and Kelly challenging Skyrim flapping his little wings.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Colin sighed and slapped his forehead
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Narri pulled a dagger and ninja star from pocket. "There are also, hidden weapons and when I am thirteen I will also have a katana!" She said firmly. Skyrim jumped down to right in front of R showing how tall he was. Standing tall to intimidate the rufflet.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Colin quietly walked away to see if they would notice
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Narri grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back, "You are not getting away so easily!" She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Colin sighed "what if i told you i was practicing for the competition?"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:59 am

"What competition?!" Kelly asked.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:26 am

"the dancing competition!, y'know! the one you told me about?"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:28 am

"So where's your partner then?" Kelly asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:29 am

Narri stood back with her arms folded with an expression on her face as if to say 'oh good grief!'
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:50 am

Colin knew what might be coming "uh...don't have one yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)   practicing alone...or so i thought! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

practicing alone...or so i thought! (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next