Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the starting line... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140734000

Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:23 pm

"I still need to look at mine too! But I'd never remember it that's why my trusty Absol memorised it and makes sure I'm on time!" Tala said honestly. Instinct gave a nod looking at the Growlithe curiously.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-01
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1083631

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:39 pm

"I'll probably just jot it down on my hand or carry the schedule in my pocket or something." Kai said with a small grin, his mind still wandering slightly.

Blaze glanced back at Instinct, a few flames flashing through his eyes as the firedog heard Kai doubt the two on something dealing with speed. The Growlithe gave a small snort and walked a distance away, laying down at the surprise of Kai, who simply blinked.

"Was it something I said?" Kai muttered.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:47 am

"Growlithe are protective of their trainers, if they hear doubt in their trainer then they become... Curious if that's the rift word. Anyway, he probably want to help you with what you were doubting about." Tala explained. "One of my othe cousins is a breeder and has a few Growlithe and Arcanine so I'm going on what I've learned from growing up with them!"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1098032

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 am

ashley looked at blaze and turned to Kai "so, you're a ranger then? you won't be alone then! my friend's li'l sister's a ranger as well!"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:24 am

"You really think thats why he's acting the way he is?" Kai asked, crossing his arms and thinking for a moment. "I'll deal with that in a little bit, but I think I know what the deal is...but anyways, I'll figure out my schedule and see what I'm up against."

Kai then turned to Ashley and grinned, "Well, thats pretty cool, the more people I can know before starting classes is a bonus."

He then looked at Blaze and shook his head, "It's gotta be the racing thing, I know it, probably knows I like that kind of stuff, but who knows?" Kai thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:46 am

Tala gave a warm smile as her Meowth jumped down to Blaze looking at the puppy pokemon curiously. "Band, be careful not to annoy him, he's smarter than you!" Tala said with a nervous giggle. "Instinct do I have any classes?" she asked turning to the absol. "You have a free period, so I suggest you show Kai and Blaze around!" Instinct told her.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:40 am

Blaze gazed up at the Meowth with a curious glint in his eye, the Growlithe giving a small tilt of his head at the feline pokemon, before standing up and pouncing at Band playfully yet carefully.

Kai simply laughed at the interaction of the two pokemon, and shook his head at Tala's statement about Blaze being smarter than Band. He smiled lightly and looked about the hallway as Tala asked Instinct a question and was a bit surprised at the answer.

"Oh, well...I don't want to waste your free period if you have something better to do, but I would be glad to have someone who knows the ropes show me around, it truly is your call." Kai said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:56 am

"To be honest, we actually have nothing better to do, except wander around aimlessly so we don't mind, so whre do you wanna go first?" Tala said. Instinct sat down watching the two smaller pokemon as Band pounced on Blaze playfully.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:15 am

Ashley checked the time on her pokegear "mind if i tag along? I've got about an hour and a half til breeder class,so it would be good to have something to do!" Her eevee popped up on her shoulder and giggled with her ashley flinched and looked at her "where did YOU pop up from!?"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 pm

"Well, if you're sure..." Kai said lowly, turning his head to watch Blaze roll over to his back as Band pounced around him. "The basics, like the different halls, I have a slight hunch on where the cafeteria is, but other than that, I'm in the dark about this place."

"Sure, the more the merrier Ashley, lets saddle up..." Kai said with a small chuckle as he witnessed her Eevee, knowing that "Saddle up" was his way of saying he was ready to go. "Sorry, Ranch sayings...won't happen again." He added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:25 pm

"That's okay, we've lived with those a lot! My cousin, Merri is a breeder and has a ranch outside Ecruteak, she's always using ranch saying, she's the one with the Arcanine and Growlithe." Tala explained "It's nice to hear those old ranch sayings."
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Ashley smiled at him "it's fine Kai! I understood what it meant!" She took eevee of of her shoulders and held her in her arms "i'm always getting lost, so i doubt i'd be of much help!" She said with an awkward laugh,rubbing the back of her neck
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:43 pm

"Oh really? Its awesome that we both have connections with Ranches, what a small world..." Kai said with a small laugh. "She must be very good if she has an Arcanine, it takes a lot of skill and patience to get to that point." He pointed out. "Yeah, I loved those summers out in the fields, learned a lot out there."

Kai grinned back at Ashley, "Alright, I just didn't want you ladies to think I was weird for saying that, it's not everyday people use that saying, you know?" He said with a chuckle "Cool Eevee by the way, been a long time since I've seen one." He added before laughing nervously at her statement.

"We're only human, I'm sure I'll be getting lost even after a tour..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:52 pm

"Well, we can show you guys to the pokecentre or the pokemart, there's the post office, the gymnasiums, and then theres the classes and the places outside the building. Just tell us where you wanna go first and we can show you there," Tala offered cheerily.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Kai smiled lightly and nodded slightly as he thought about the option on where to go "Well, we can check the classes out in a little while, I vote for the pokecenter personally..." He stated, glancing at Ashley.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:39 am

"i'll go wherever!"ashley smiled at them. eevee gave kai a smile
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:48 am

"Alright then, ready to go when you are!" Tala said picking up Band and putting him on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 pm

"Sure, I'm ready..." Kai said lowly, whistling a low tune to get Blaze's attention. "Lead the way Tala." He said with a smile, yet he seemed slightly distant in thought, continuing to think about something from earlier.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Tala gave a glance to Instinct then lead the way to the pokecentre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the starting line... (Open)   Back to the starting line... (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the starting line... (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2