Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1096782

ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) Empty
PostSubject: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Ashley and Chordia walked into the water gymnasium only to see a few trainers there. Ashley let out her newly caught eevee and it jumped into her arms "so eevee, wanna come swimming with me or do some training?" Eevee laughed and started running towards the pool "hey you cheat!" Ashley grabbed eevee and jumped in. Chordia giggled and sat on a bench beside the pool, drawing in her sketch book.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140732750

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Nat and Narri were already in the pool. Nat swam over to Ashley. "Hey there, have you seen my scardy cat cousin? She said she was going to switch out Instinct for Jett," Nat asked as Narri seemed to disappear.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Ashley bobbed back up and shrugged her shoulders "not seen her all day" eevee popped up
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Narri pulled Ashley under water as she was swimming under water. Tala was walking in with Band on her shoulder and Jett at her side, Tala walked to the edge of the water sitting down only putting her feet in as Jett dived in. Jett swam over to the evolution pokemon "Bui bui! (Hey there, y'new?)" he asked. "Hey guys! Hope you don't mind but I ain't coming in!" Tala said.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Eevee gave him a big smile "eevee eevee eee!(yuh-huh! I'm eevee!)" Ashley popped back up and rubbed the water from her eyes. Ashley swam over to her bag(which was at the side of the pool) and got her goggles out "at least wait until i can see underwater until you pull me under!" Ashley said laughing Chordia walked over and sat beside Tala,putting her feet "mind if i join you? I can't swim,so..." Pikachu jumped in,splashing eevee and jett
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm

"Buii buizel zel! (Hehe I'm going to get you!)" Jett said swimming under water. Tala gave Chordia a warm smile, "I can't swim either, although I wonder if Band can swim..." she said her warm smiile turning into a devilish one. Narri surfaced the water and gave a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1087029

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Kyle and Kelly came in diving in.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Ashley swam over to kyle "hey, we haven't been properly introduced have we?" Eevee lacthed onto jett's back giggling "eeveeee eevee evee eeeeeeee!( go jett! Seek 'im! Weeeeeeeeeeee!)"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
AcademyCash : 1085525

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Colin looked in,pleased to see the guys as he didn't mention when he was out of hospital. He crept in,hidden from their view. He dived underwater and lifted ashley up by the hips "hey there gorgeous, miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1087029

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:29 pm

"Uh, the name's Kyle, I'm Kelly's brother, you must be one of Aaron's friends... Uh, who has he mentioned a lot? Oh, hi Colin." he asked. Kelly was swimming up and down the pool as fast as he could.

Last edited by Mockingbird368 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Ashley blushed as he'd never called her gorgeous before. She gave him a hug " when did you get back?"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Colin put her down "yesterday! Didn't Rikki tell you?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:34 pm

"Hey there stranger, feeling better now? I don't wanna see any blood!" Tala joked. Nat swam over "You ok? I hope you are!" Nat said as Narri also swam over "Where is our bird?" Narri asked meaning the pokemon he used to get to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Ashley hid her eyes "you know.... Rikki has been awful distant from me since she came here...." She thought to herself
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Tala could see that Ashley seemed off when Rikki was mentioned but tried not to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Colin put a hand on Nat's shoulder "i'm all good now Nat, thanks for asking! And Narri, catch!" He said ,throwing baldwin's pokeball
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Narri caught the wet pokeball looking very unamused. She swam to the side letting out the Braviary. Baldwin didn't look too amused about getting wet because his pokeball was wet flapping his wing around to dry them off. "That's good to hear! Sorry about Narri's rudeness that's just...Narri...heh..." Nat said giving a nervous giggle. "Hey Chordia, remember when you came over to my house and Band wrecked your bag beyond repair?" Tala began.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
AcademyCash : 1255492

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:19 am

Red came"Hey guys i wouldve been here earlier but i had to get past Aaron sleeping"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:26 am

"He's sleeping?! What a lazy bugger!" Tala exclaimed. "Yeah, lazy bum! I bet he hasn't even done much!" Nat added.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
AcademyCash : 1255492

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:03 am

"Well for some reason he didnt get in till late that night"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:13 am

Nat, Narri and Tala all looked at each other then gave a nod. "I have a few ideas!" Tala groaned. "Yup! And if our suspicions are correct I'll turn him into the worlds most usless weak pokemon imaginable like a Caterpie or a Magikarp!" Nat said firmly punching the water.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 am

ashley gave him a wave "hey red! comin in?". Chordia laughed "hehe,yeah...i remember who could forget that? my brother was in stitches when he seen the state of my bag!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:45 am

Tala leaned close to Chordia so Band couldn't hear. "Well do you wanna throw him in the pool and see if he can swim, if not Narri can save him..." Tala whispered with a devilish tone.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:51 am

Chordia burst out laughing "i don't think we should take that chance!" she got up "back in a second guys!" ashley swam to the side to Tala and looked to the others "c'mere guys, i gotta tell you somethin'"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:55 am

"What?" Tala said taking Band off her shoulder an in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )   ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) ) Empty

Back to top Go down

ashley chillin with her friends (feel free to join in :) )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next