Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

strongest fire monkey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2012-06-30
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1209854

strongest fire monkey Empty
PostSubject: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Lets my Infernape freddie out of his poke ball** freddie picks up a 100 lb weight with ease and throws it in the air then catches it"oahhh! ehhaa aah?(wow! whats this?)" "thats a weight freddie.. you sure are strong!" "ah ahh(thank you)" peachie my pikachu comes out of her pokeball" pikapi kapi pika? pikka! (where am i? whoa!)" "how did you get out peachie? and this is one of the gymnasiums cool isnt it?" "Pikapi.(yes.)"
Back to top Go down
http://witchcraftacademy.forumotion.com
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140734500

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Tala walks in with her meowth and buizel. "Hi there, you must be new! I'm Tala and this is my Meowth named Band and my Buizel named Jett! Nice to meet ya! And you are?" Tala asked upon seeing the new girl offering her hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Tasha shakes Talas hand. " Hello. I'm Tasha, this is my infernape Freddie and my pikachu Peachie. Yeah i am new here. " Tasha gives Freddie a dry berry and peachie a spicy one. " You really seem to know your way around. Technically i'm a sophomore. I'm from Twinleaf town in the Sinnoh region. I worked for professor Rowan completing the pokedex and got a lot of pokemon from it but i couldn't bring them all with me. Don't say anything but i brought 5 of them with me i know im only supposed to have 3. I'm sorry I don't mean to go on and on with details. Where are you from by the way?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 pm

"Ecruteak, in Johto! but I didn't start with a traditional starter like a Cyndaquil, Totodile or Chikorita. My cousin who's a breeder gave me an Absol she bred. Her name's Instinct, and I've helped raise Band, a growlithe named Stripes who's now an Arcanine and at leaste three other pokemon from eggs. You must have travelled a lot," Tala said. "Here's me ramballing on now, do you want us to show you around?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 pm

"Really? You would do that for us?" Tasha kneals down and looks at Tala's pokemon"They really are beautiful."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 pm

"Jett's really cool, he's like my anger management teacher keeping me cool and calm." Tala admitted. Jett walked over to Freddie folding his arms "Bui bui buizel bui? (Yo man, name's Jett and I like to chill, what about you man?)" Jett asked the Infernape. "Yeah... and Band is an idiot that always causes trouble," Tala said as Band gave a completely stupid yet innocent look.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:44 pm

"Oahh eehh aaee ihha(yeah dude, i love to chill as much as the next infernape but like all pokemon we live to battle)" Tasha looks at Freddie questioningly then at the Meowth "aww poor thing" Tasha said " what kind of berries does he like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:52 pm

"Anything that isn't sour or spicy, and he ain't a poor thing, he's destroyed three walls, two trees, ten pokegears and six fences! And that was just staying at my cousin's house for three months!" Tala said not even exaggerating. Band jumped into Tala's bag taking out a container with Sushi in it. "And his pokeball has three locks on it and he can even get out of that when he wants to without a problem!" Band opened the container eating the sushi.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:07 pm

" Umm Tala... its just an expression. He's really smart!!" Tasha gives band a mago berry which is sweet. Freddie pulls on my shirt tail. "Yes Freddie? Que pasa?/ whats up?" Tasha said looking at Freddie endearingly. "ooh ahh eehh?(can i have another berry?)" tasha give him a bluk berry.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Tala gave a giggle "He certainly likes to eat berries...that must mean he has a healthy appetite that's a good thing!" she said putting Band on her shoulder taking the container and putting it back in her bag. "Peachie is certainly cute! Can I hold her?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:33 pm

"Yeah you can hold her just be careful her static has been known to paralyze" tasha picks Peachie up and hands her to Tala. "pika? pikkapi kapi pikachu! (what? please don't give me away!)" peachie lokks at Tasha puzzled " peachie tala just wants to hold you. i would rather kill myself than give any of you away." peachie sighs in relief.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 pm

"You're a cutie!" Tala said holding her gently, "I've been paralyzed a few times it's okay! Besisdes there's a pikachu, Raichu and Pichu back home at my cousin's," Tala said. "Bui buizel bui bui zel zel buizel zui? (She once said that Band was cute, so Freddie what adventures do you think you'll be getting up to?)" Jett asked letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 pm

"Pika pikachu!(thanks, thats nice of you to say!)" Freddie looks at jett."oak oooaee eeea ooh.( this will probably be a cake walk compared to what we do back home in Sinnoh.) " tasha laughed Because of freddies remark in agreeance. " oh wow ive been paralyzed a lot too. and the reason freddie said that is probably because almost everyone who saw us,even my best friend jacob, wanted to battle us."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:56 pm

"Hehehe, well I was heading to the forest to train with my Arcanine Stripes and my Typhlosion Ty, do you guys wanna come with us?" Tala suggested. "I got them from my cousin ranch recently, and they need some air and training after all that chilling out has made them less alert."
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Sure! but how do we get get there without principal glane seeing us? and i didnt know that you brought more than 3 pokemon with you. one more thing can i bring my other 3 pokemon with us for extra protection? my oshawott luna is practically a spy... my palkia is super helpful in the battlefield and my noctowl can fly us any where...
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 pm

"You caught Palkia?! anyways... I only have more than three occasionally, I'm freshman but it doesn't really matter. If I were you though I would keep Palkai in a pokeball, you're not allowed legendries here," Tala said. "If we were I would have invited the shiny suicune that hangs around my cousins ranch for me to read some of my books to the pokemon to tag along with me!"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:19 pm

"Yeah... i wish we were allowed to have our legendaries and i never part with my palkia because i dont want team galactic taking him and starting that mess all over again with the 'new universe' so i have to keep pal with me at all times." tasha thinks. " how will we ditch the principal in order to get into the forest?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:21 pm

"The foresf is part of the academy so it's okay, the principal won't mind! So do you wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Its part of the academy backyard it said not to go into the forest area or consequences will be made.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 pm

OOC: It okay lots of people go there.

BIC: "Well if you're not keen on the idea then how about we go to the lake, the water is fresh and Jett will love a good swim!" Tala suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Well ive never been to either place and i know that the test of strength is taken there in the forest so if i say you are my supervisior and that i just wanted to see it we might be able to slip by with a warning... so which ever you want to do Tala...
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 pm

"Well, let's head to the lake, it's closer to the school and any case, I can't be bothered running into certain people in the forest today!" Tala said putting Peachie onto her other shoulder and grabbing Tasha's wrist heading to the lake. "Come on you two!" she called to Freddie and Jett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strongest fire monkey   strongest fire monkey Empty

Back to top Go down

strongest fire monkey
Page 1 of 1