Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

newest student

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2012-06-30
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1209604

newest student Empty
PostSubject: newest student   newest student EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:15 am

*I knock on the door* "come in." said principal Glane. "y you called for me sir?" he nodded. "you're our newest student is that correct?" i nodded."yes sir." "i've heard many things about you." puzzled i asked "like what?" "like how you never attended trainers school in Jubilife city, and how you beat all of the gym leaders single-handedly most of the time with only your Infernape in which you have gone far with." "i've had freddie ever since he was a chimchar he was my starter." "i see. i also heard that you were completing a pokedex for professor Rowan right?" i looked at him nervously but nodded."yes but how did you know about that?" "im a principal i have sources." "oh" he clears his throat" i was going to tell you to not go around in the forest area you will encounter pokemon but also will get in serious trouble." "ok" he dismisses me.
Back to top Go down
http://witchcraftacademy.forumotion.com
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1138410

newest student Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest student   newest student EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:15 am

Comy was walking in the hallway, looking around alertly, so focused on looking behind her
at the hallway window that she bumped into someone.
"Oh! 'scuse me,"Comy said, stepping back.
Her surprised pokemon, Ninetales and Marowak, looked up from either side of her.
Back to top Go down

newest student
Page 1 of 1